Tuesday, January 6, 2009

No News Is Not Good News For Panther

Guys, it has been too long. I've been at the house with the curly dogs for nearly a month. Bad stuff happened all the time, but I was unable to blog. I'm used to my Mac laptop at home, but these people had a great shiny beast of a computer. I was afraid to touch it, and the curly dogs were useless.
____________________________

Me: Hey Leilani, can you tell me how to turn this computer on? I haven't updated my blog in a while.

Leilani: Ball?

Me: No. Blog.

(Calliopi enters)

Calliopi: No ball? You at least got a stick?

Me: Stick!? I'll stick that ball so far up...

Calliopi (interupting): I KNEW there was a ball!
___________________________

You see. Useless. I promise to eat something good for you now that I'm back at home with my lappy. We'll be in touch.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

On of your funniest posts yet...

Unknown said...

um...I KNOW you've been bad recently. just fess up :)