Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Guest Blogger: Zelda

Everyone, please give a warm welcome to guest blogger Zelda (your may remember her from a previous entry). She is a four month old Rhodesian Ridgeback. She is my neighbor and lives with a young married couple that is so cute, it makes me vomit. On to her post.
              _.--.                                
/ . ``u
\__) _/
| --'
/ |
#" \
#" |
/ ___\ |/
| ' \| ||
__| ,' /| ||
,`__. < _)))_)))
(,'
Zelda here. I'm trying to learn the ways of the naughty dog. I am usually under such tight supervision that I can never get any real work done. I had success today, though. My mom made a pretty planter full of dirt and flowers (a perfect target for my early naughtiness experiments). Then she left me alone in the yard. Observe my success.




I definitely eated it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha I love the little graphic of Zelda! As her mother (catholic couples get started early :) I'm concerned about her association you-all the stories she hears about what you eat is rubbing off on her! Please....just dont' teach her to eat a whole bag of sugar! :)